Your PTA is made up of hard-working parent volunteers & teachers who pool their talents to provide practical support for our school. Those listed below volunteered to provide leadership this school year. Get to know their names and faces. Please contact email us firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- President - Carrie Shearin
- Co-Vice President - Heather McCloskey
- Co-Vice President - Brittany Giametta
- Secretary - Deb Gascy
- Treasurer - Stefanie Hill
Just a few of the things we have been a part of over the past few years:
- Curriculum enhancements including IXL for math as well as Scholastic subscriptions for ELA.
- Stipends for each grade level, Related Arts and Special Education for necessary purchases to enhance their grade/curriculum.
- Providing volunteers for several events including the semi-annual BBEL walk, Book Fairs, Bulldog Ice distribution as well as running the Dawg Pound in-school store during all lunches twice a week.
- Teacher appreciation luncheons & coordination of in-kind donations for monthly faculty/staff meetings.
- Providing food and beverages and student gift for the eight grade promotion.
- New electronic sign outside main entrance.
click links below for more inforMation
Click here to learn how to become a partner!