2019-2020 ITEMS FUNDED BY THE PTA
Fall Semester Purchases
- Brain Pop $1,895
- ELA - Study Island $5,000
- Band - Short Stand Cart $345
- Gateway to Technology - supplies $60
- Computers - Edison $370
- Angel Tree Stockings - $175
- Polar Plunge/Special Olympics Donation - $200
Spring Semester Needs
- Science (6th grade) - grow lamp $140
- Science (7th grade) - frogs $500
- Science (8th grade) - eyeballs $400
- Theater Arts - backdrop rental $450
- Family and Consumer Science - supplies $50
- IXL (Computer Program) $5,200
In addition to these purchases we stock and provide volunteers for the Dawg Pound (in-school store) as well as the monthly Woot Woot wagon (mobile treats, snacks and drinks to thank faculty and staff), teacher appreciation lunches and treats and drinks for the monthly staff meetings.
And that new electronic sign outside? Yup, that's the PTA too along with some really wonderful sponsors.
Click here to learn how to become a partner!