Become a member
why MEMBERSHIP IS IMPORTANT
- Being a PTA Member simply gives you the right to vote for any motion made at a regular PTA meeting.
- You are never required to attend meetings or volunteer. However, we do think there is great value in serving as a volunteer at our school and we hope that everyone will take the opportunity to make a difference!
- Regular PTA meetings offer parent education and a variety of important topics and events.
- PTA membership helps unite GHMS staff members, teachers and hundreds of parents in our community as partners and advocates in our children’s education.
do I have to volunteer?
- Not at all!
- Volunteer opportunities range in duration and we leave it up to you to decide what you can do. Unfortunately, we cannot have volunteers in the school for the 2020-2021 school year.
ANNUAL PTA MEMBERSHIP DUES - join & PAY ONLINE ONLY
- Join and pay online - we will not be accepting cash or check payments, no exceptions.
- $8 for 1 parent
- $15 for a family
- $5 for GHMS Faculty/Staff
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION BEFORE YOU ORDER! The first stop on this website is to register for a FREE account and then fill out your Family/Directory Preferences. You will not see any order forms until you complete these two steps.
- After you've registered for an account and filled out your Family/Directory Preferences, you will see all of our open order forms.
- Don’t forget to ‘checkout'. Your purchase is not complete until you click the 'PLACE ORDER' button at the end of the process. You will receive an email receipt confirming your order (one from PayPal and one from the PTA). All payments can be made using PayPal. You do not have to set up a PayPal account to accomplish this.
Click here to learn how to become a partner!