Become a member
- $100 gift card parent winner - Jennifer Seay
- $50 faculty/staff gift card winner - Minka Taylor
- It's still not too late to become a member and receive membership punch card for each of your students!
As part of your PTA membership, your GHMS student(s) will receive a punch card with lots of benefits for them including things like free entry into an athletic event in the fall or spring (excluding the Bulldog Bash), sit with a friend at lunch and much more. Punch cards will be delivered to your student's homeroom teacher in early October or within two weeks of you joining the PTA.
why MEMBERSHIP IS IMPORTANT
- Being a PTA Member simply gives you the right to vote for any motion made at a regular PTA meeting.
- You are never required to attend meetings or volunteer. However, we do think there is great value in serving as a volunteer at our school and we hope that everyone will take the opportunity to make a difference!
- Regular PTA meetings offer parent education and a variety of important topics and events.
- PTA membership helps unite GHMS staff members, teachers and hundreds of parents in our community as partners and advocates in our children’s education.
do I have to volunteer?
- Not at all!
- Volunteer opportunities range in duration and we leave it up to you to decide what you can do. Please complete the Volunteer Interest form to let us know of your interests.
ANNUAL PTA MEMBERSHIP DUES - join & PAY ONLINE ONLY
- Join and pay online - we will not be accepting cash or check payments, no exceptions.
- $8 for 1 parent
- $15 for a family
- $5 for GHMS Faculty/Staff
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION BEFORE YOU ORDER! The first stop on this website is to register for a FREE account and then fill out your Family/Directory Preferences. You will not see any order forms until you complete these two steps.
- After you've registered for an account and filled out your Family/Directory Preferences, you will see all of our open order forms.
- Don’t forget to ‘checkout'. Your purchase is not complete until you click the 'PLACE ORDER' button at the end of the process. You will receive an email receipt confirming your order (one from PayPal and one from the PTA). All payments can be made using PayPal. You do not have to set up a PayPal account to accomplish this.