What is Bulldog Ice?
Bulldog Ice is a tasty treat fundraiser for the GHMS PTA. This fun blue frozen dessert is from Bruster's and is Smart Snack approved, gluten, dairy, egg and nut-free and made from apple juice. Half of the proceeds from all orders go directly back to the PTA. Bulldog ice is distributed outside of the cafeteria during lunch to all of those that participate. Please note that there are refunds or holds if your student is absent from school.
- Information coming soon!
ORDER INFORMATION - ORDER AND PAY ONLINE ONLY
- Order form coming soon!
TO ENSURE YOUR CHILD RECEIVES BULLDOG ICE - WE NEED YOUR HELP!
- We have volunteers that spend three hours handing out the orders each month. They have both a grade level/teacher list and also an alphabetical list of students.
- First - Be sure that your student's information is up to date on the PTA website. We need you to update your child's grade, homeroom teacher and A/B schedule information each year so we have the most up to date information or there is just no way to know who is receiving Bulldog Ice.
- Secondly, please let your child know that you have ordered Bulldog Ice for them. That way they know to go up and get their treat when they are called.
- From this website, go to the 'Online Forms' tab
- This will take you the online registration page
- Click on the 'Family Information' form and update
Please contact Bulldog Ice Chairperson, Carrie Shearin firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to learn how to become a partner!